Happy Friday Eve Divas! It’s Thursday and time to talk about more ways to transform a room! On my last Transform Thursday post, I gave you all seven tips on transforming a room. Today, I will give you five more, read on to find out how simply using an empty can can help transform a room!
- Use an empty tin can as a flower vase! That’s right, you can easily brighten up any room by cleaning an empty tin can, spray painting it the color of your choice, and adding a flower!
- Repurpose your fire place! If you don’t use your fireplace to light fires, place a arrangement of potted plants in there like I did here.
- Rearrange your furniture! Some times, something as simple as rearranging your furniture can make a world of difference. Play around with different arrangements until you find one that suits you.
- Simply switch out your throw pillows! If you really want to change the look of your living room, but it is not in your budget to get new furniture, switch out your throw pillows.
- Paint! As previously stated, if it is not within your budget purchase new furniture, paint the furniture that you currently have. Changing the color of anything makes it appear brand new.
So there you have it! Five more ways to transform a room without spending virtually anything! If you’d like to add anything, leave a comment below! Don’t forget to check out posts from our GLAMfit and GLAMfash Divas before your go!
Until next time…STAY GLAM!